Photo Archive is a PHP based script that can generate a file browser style environment within a web browser for viewing photos on a web server.
1) Upload the contents of the zip file to the desired location on your web server.
2) Upload your images or folders of images to the ‘images/’ directory.
3) Open a web browser and go to the location of the ‘Photo Archive’ ript, browse & enjoy.
Download Version 1.3 (70kB)
PHP 4.3.0 or higher
Added code to automatically generate thumbnails for each image when users view a gallery.
- When viewing galleries with more than one page the arrow keys and B (back)/N (next) keys have been bound to changing page.
- Information txt links have been moved to show after the list of subdirectories giving a more streamlined appearance.
- When viewing galleries with more than one page the previous and next buttons have been enlarged to the full height of the contents div along with being given a pastel background.
- Replaced lightbox with colorbox due to it’s ability to display a wider range of content and smaller size.
- Added a preview of the contents of each folder on hover.
- Added the ability to read .txt files to allow users to include an information file within each folder.
- Cosmetic work to enhance the look and feel
- Worked on PHP code to display images in alphabetical order (0-9, A-Z, a-z)
Viewing the folder structure, along with the preview images by hovering over a folder:
Viewing a folder containing images, a sub folder and a .txt file:
Viewing an enlarged image by clicking on the thumbnail:
Viewing the contents of a .txt file by clicking the information link provided:
This software is provided free of charge without any warranty. We appreciate the ‘Powered by’ section of the footer being left intact.
Leave a Reply